THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

True Friend...

Is there something like a true friend? What’s a true friend? A true friend is a friend who will be there for you, help you whenever you need help, and be there with you whenever you need it. A friend who shares his or her happiness and sadness with you...... But is there anyone like I just described?

To me, I don’t think there is. Nobody in this world is 100% perfect. Everyone sure has a bad habit. Erm... It’s like in this world, there is only a teeny tiny chance that there will be a TRUE friend. But there will be tons of friends.Like me and this guy. I played with him for a long time. I thought he was a true friend. But, one day, he let me down. You may think that “what is there to be sad about? You’re so young.” But you’re wrong. The things you thought are 80% wrong. The thing he done reveals himself as a bad guy.

Up till now, I hope I will find a true friend. A true true true friend. Although I don’t think there is one, but I really hope that I can find one. Just think how lucky are you to find one. There’s nothing to say… So just hope that you had found your TRUE friend… when you’re older and planning to get married, hope you find you SOUL MATE… GOOD LUCK!!

0 comments: