THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 23, 2008

I Will Remember You !

I have to part with you now my friend.

Wishing that this time would never come.
If there’s a way I can stay I will stay
Let me take your hand and lead you to my world.
Listen to my voice and come to my world.

Anything is possible.
Listen to this and you probably will be sad.
Wishing on a wishing star,
Always wish the same wish.
Yes, its never have to part with you.
Saying this may not change the fact that I am leaving.

Raining days are normal in my life.
Even when its sunny out there,
My life will still be raining hard still.
Even thinking about you makes my heart sad.
Missing you kills me the most.
Being lonely and away from you,
Every thing melts down.
Rain is going to start falling.

You will always remain in my heart.
Other time we will meet.
Understand what I mean,

! need you, I want you, I miss you…

0 comments: