THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Is Saying " I Love You" That Hard?


Is saying “I love you” that hard? Technically it’s not that hard. You are just scared about the answer that you are going to have. If you know that that person you are going to say those words likes you, it’s not that hard.

Why do I say that you know that you are only scared because you are scared about the answer you are going to get? Because if that person says no, you are going to be as crush as hell. But if that person says yes, you are going to be as happy as heaven ^^. Do you agree?? You may say that “What does a kid know.” But I think you are not 100% right and not 100% wrong. It’s not the same opinion with everyone. I am just saying my opinion.

In the other hand, why I say that if you know that the person you are going to say “I love you” to likes you, it would not be as hard as you think? It’s because you know that the answer will be the answer you are looking for and hoping for.

I think that’s all I will write for today ^^ All the the things that I said might not be true. But this is just how I feel.

0 comments: