THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, November 28, 2008

I Lost My Chance...

Times went by,
You and I passed by.
Only I known you are the one,
I would not let you go.

Now I never thought that we will meet.
I known my mistake letting you go,
So I’m holding you tight.
Tighter than any thing else.

I want you now,
I know my chances had passed.
I know I lost you.
I know that I don’t suits you.

I let you go the last time,
Does this means I lost my chance?
Or I never had a chance.
Why is God putting this wall between us?

Why can’t we just push the wall down?
Why must we let that wall stand between us?
Why must we give up?
Why must we stand down to this wall?

Let’s work together,
Tare this wall standing between us down.
Let our love can be together.
Tears will be in your eyes.

Love is the thing that makes everyone happy,
Love is the best feeling.
Love can cure any weakness,
Love can make people inseparable.

0 comments: