THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

moody day... but there are some mamories that made me happy...

Haiz. What can I say? It just started as a normal life… it’s just like waking up from an American dream. I mean 1 day you doing this. But in your dream last night, you can dream of anything^^ Last night I dreamt that aliens came to earth. It’s like E.T for I just watched E.T before I sleep.

I never thought that I will play this kinda stupid thing. This just sounds so lame when the 1st time I heard somebody uses this. But when I go to see my friends’ blog, it’s kinda cool. They mostly said about their life. From morning till noon. From noon till night ^^. I don’t know what to say. Frankly, I am not good at this kinda stuff.

Another thing is that I’m going away from house to study. Not high school or college. Just go to a place where a lil far from home is. I am SURELY going to miss all of my friends… The memories I have with them is unforgettable. In those memories, we laugh, we cry… we’re happy, we’re sad. There are things that can’t just be described just by using words. In al the friends who I am gonna miss, there will still be one person whom I will miss the most… that person made me happy. That person made me sad.. too much memories..

2 comments:

LIm Ee Shawn said...

goodbye le my frien ............
hope we can meet gain when u at du zhong study.................
juz hope u got a good life thr .......................
see u my good frien

-kuanpeng- said...

haa.. make new friends in du zhong loo... you still have a long (and interesting) way to go.