THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, November 24, 2008

I Will Try To Be A Better Man...

I know that you don’t like me.

Will you tell me what it is?
I will do whatever I can,
Let you accept me,
Let you like me back.

Trying my best to change,
Revealing how much I desire you.
Yes or no its up to you.

Telling you this may not change anything,
Or change the feelings you have towards me.

Being a better man is what I am trying to do.
Eternity love is I hope between us.

Anything I can do to have you?

Before you fully discard me,
Every time I think you should know this.
Things won’t go perfectly as you want it,
Things won’t go the way as you predicted.
Every time I tried to tell you something,
Really want to let you know that I love you baby.

Meaning that I need you, I want you, my love.
Anything I can just tell you like that,
Next time I will tell you the rest.

0 comments: