THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sometimes life is just this simple^^


I just woke up at 12pm today... just wasted a few hours. Tomorrow I have my Piano lesson. The songs that teacher gave me is not easy you know... I haven't practise yet. This morning, it was raining cats and dogs out side my house. So, my nose is a lil itchy. when i went down stairs, there's nobody cz my dad had went to work, my mom was upstairs sleeping(cz she woke up early). But there's something that draw my attention to. There it isn, on my table. 5 PICES OF ROTI CANAI!! its been a long time since i ate roti canai, so i am really happy. I ate all 5 pieces.

Enough about this mornin. It was a normal mornin alright.... I will talk about my noon later...

2 comments:

kuan ru said...

arhh..roti canai..and u ate 5 pieces..what is your stomach made off..btw, how you do ur background arr??teach me leh..professor hong

-kuanpeng- said...

looks like my lil bro grow up ad worr... haahaa.. yealoo.. teach me too!!!

-kuanpeng-