THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Why I always Felt That You Are The One...


The first time I met you,
I can feel this bond.
Now I wish I have you,
I want us to bond.

I really hoped it would happen,
You and I in a family tree.
Because when I’m with you,
I’m finally free.

The first time I hold your hand,
I feel warm and safe.
I wonder you feel that too,
For I want to keep you safe and warm.

I know that none of this will happen,
All I can do is wait and pray.
Waiting and praying for you and I,
In a happy place that you and I can enjoy.

I always knew you are the one,
I also wish you realized it.
You always have that sad look on you face,
I wonder I can cheer you up.

You are the light in my world of darkness,
You are my star in my sky of darkness.
I wish to be your soul mate if god wills it,
I wish to be your true love.

I know that I’m not perfect,
I know that I’m not the best.
But I will try my hardest,
To win you over.

You are my only true love,
You are my evening star.
You are my passage to happiness,
You are the one I am looking for.

0 comments: