THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, December 8, 2008

Things I Wanna Say Before I Go To Boarding School

I am going away at 29/12/08. Going to a boarding school. Don’t know when I will be back again. Before I go, I just wanted to tell everybody that I will miss you guys all. My friends, my family, and everybody else.

I made some good friends and some “enemies” here. ^^ Some is good friends to bad… I just wanted to tell them sorry. But to all except 1( Loh Jia Hui) man is he a bastard. LOL!! Everybody in our class hates him. So do I.

In the other hand, in all the people that I will miss(doesn’t count my family), there will always be 1 person that I miss the most. That person left so much memories for me. I am sad that I have to live… I really hoped tat I can stay ^^

I think that’s all I will write for this time. Ok then. Just to say that good bye all.^^

0 comments: