THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Good Bye My Friends... I Am Going Tomorrow...

I am going to the boarding tomorrow 3pm or something like that. I guess this is all I have with my friends. Technically it’s not as bad as it sounds. It is not the end of the relationship with my friends. And I am not going to war.

I just mean that I am kinda sad to leave them behind. What to do? This is life, this is love. I felt like you had spent years in a school trying to find this many of friends. Is it worth it to throw them all away and make new ones? Is it fair to them that I just threw them like that?

To me, I don’t think its fair. They might not be concern to me as I thought. But the things will just keep hanging in my mind, telling me that I am the worst. Tomorrow will be a day I wont forget. 29/12/08.I just wanna tell all my friends that I am leaving soon. This time, it’s a real goodbye.


GOOD BYE MY FRIENDS! I WILL MISS YOU FOREVER!! DON’T FORGET ME K??

0 comments: