THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Our Mamories...

You and I,
We had many memories.
You are the apple of me eye,
Anything can make me think of you.


You have thought me many things,
Making me a better man.
Just like having a pair of wings,
Flying away to a wonderful land.

Thinking of you makes me sad,
You are my passage of light
Thinking of you makes me personal world end,
Like a blot of lighting above me strikes.

I am so sad that this ended that way,
For I don’t want it to end.
I have no excuse to say,
For it is me who made this relation ship bend.

Memories of you and me,
It’s really sweet and wonderful.
Your memories finally let me see,
The world that you say is so colorful.

Memories can sometimes heal,
for sometimes thinking of you can cheer me up.
But in the hand it can also kills,
For this wonderful thing had end.

0 comments: